Watch the Throne LP
One of the most expensive LP’s I’ve ever purchased, although I still payed significantly less than it’s original price (somewhere between $150 - $200). I payed under $100.
The LP contains itself in a gold embossed quadruple gatefold cover, with the album pressed on 2 picture disc LP’s complete with bonus tracks. Also comes with a poster and download card.
- Q: Do you like being called a supergroup?
- A: yes. it means that people think we are super. we actually do have superpowers, but very limited ones: jonas can fly, but very slowly and only 7 inches off the ground, guy can see the future, but only 2 seconds into it. martin and i have the same superpower - we can perform sexually for at least 4 minutes - without stopping!!
- Q: How can we imagine you four working on the songs - do you mostly send each other tracks or do you write them together in a studio?
- A: you can imagine foxes running through the forest pretending to be mice, four men on a bummel, twenty-three versions of blackadder (multiverse bbc classic) all talking at the same time, and a duck longing to be buried in soy sauce.
- Q: You almost exclusively perform at art festivals or in galleries. On purpose?
- A: we tried religion. we tried shoppingmalls. the artworld is a slippery slope, we know, but they love apparatjik, so what can we do - deny them us?!!?